One of the many perks of playing in online casinos is the ability to win bonuses. These features have such an appeal that both beginners and experienced players are taking advantage of it. One of the popular bonuses is casino free spins. This feature gives you the opportunity to pick up ‘something for nothing.’ Free spins can be beneficial to any player. Beneficial as they are, these types of bonuses have their own share of advantages and disadvantages.
Benefits of Free Spins
No one can resist free spins. However, different casinos have different approaches to casino free spins so do check their terms and conditions first. Let us take a look at the advantages of these perks.
- Play For Free But For Real Money. With free spins, you can play games without emptying your own wallet for real money. Free spins should be distinguished from free play. The former is used on real money games while the latter is used in demo mode so you can have a feel for the game.
- Try Out New Online Casinos. New online casinos usually use free spins to entice players to try them out. With plenty of online casinos to choose from, offering free spins is good for scouting missions.
- Try Out New Slots. Free spins also allow you to try out new games that you have never played before. However, there is a catch. Free games are limited to just one game or a small group of games.
- Win Some Money. Free spins also allows you to win real money so make no mistake about it. It is possible to win money using these bonuses.
Disadvantages of Free Spins
Free spins are disadvantages in a sense that they can restrict your chances of winning. Sometimes this can put off more serious players who just want to play the odds without complicating factors.
- Minimum Bet Levels. Free spins can expose online casinos to heavy and unprofitable losses. In order to reduce this risk, online casinos offer free spins at the lowest stake level. This means you can only bet small amounts for each spin.
- Wagering Requirements. Online casinos set betting requirements in order to reduce their exposure to hefty losses. The requirements refer to the number of times you need to wager any winnings generated before withdrawing them.
- Lack of Choice. Free spins are attached to an individual game. If you do not like a game, then you are unlikely to enjoy your session. Aside from that, free spins are often provided on low value games.